The human body is made up of trillions of cells. These cells, in turn, make up the fourteen different systems in the body, such as the immune system, cardiovascular system, and skeletal system, to name a few. Inside each individual cell are mitochondria. These mitochondria have a communication system, called redox signaling molecules.
Redox Signaling Cells
Redox signaling molecules are incredibly important to your body. They signal your genes when something on a cellular level goes wrong, and then your genes respond to fix the problem. Unfortunately, aging, environment, diet, and even the air we breathe can actually turn off genes, meaning your redox signaling molecules have a harder time communicating with them. That makes it difficult for your body to maintain optimum health.
The ASEA Company
More than 16 years ago, a team of medical professionals, engineers and researchers discovered a technology to create life-sustaining redox signaling molecules. After extensive studies and research, scientists at ASEA founded a process that created active, shelf-stable redox signaling molecules.
In 2010, ASEA officially launched this redox signaling product: ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement, also known as ASEA water. This supplement was so successful the company built a global multi-million dollar business based on it. In 2014, ASEA introduced another product: RENU 28, a whole-body revitalizing skin product, which contains the redox signaling supplement in a topical application.
For almost a decade, ASEA has seen worldwide growth and success, expanding their operation to 26 international markets. ASEA continues to push the boundaries and possibilities in cellular health technology by developing products that use natural solutions to a person’s overall wellness and health.
The original product that started it all back in 2010, ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement, is classified in the United States as a dietary supplement, but unlike other supplements, this product does not rely on herbs, berries, vitamins or minerals for its health benefits. What makes ASEA water completely unique is that it’s the first and only supplement in the world certified to contain redox signaling molecules—the little communicators found inside of every cell in the human body. These molecules are created through a groundbreaking patented process that reorganizes molecules of natural salt and purified water into redox signaling molecules.
ASEA REDOX Supplement is certified by BioAgilytix Laboratories, an independent third-party lab, to contain redox signaling molecules. So, what does that mean for your cells? Just four ounces of ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement a day can affect health at the genic level. It can positively affect gene expression throughout the body, helping protect, rejuvenate, and keep cells functioning at their optimal levels.
ASEA RENU 28
In addition to ASEA REDOX Cell Signaling Supplement, ASEA created RENU 28, an anti-aging skin therapy that encourages strength and resiliency of your skin cell production and partners with your body’s natural efforts to keep your skin healthy. It works from the outside in to promote cellular health, which then results in more vibrant, healthier skin on the surface.
Scientific studies have shown RENU 28 can repair and comfort aging or damaged skin through redox signaling technology.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safety and Effectiveness
- Since this is relatively new technology, ASEA’s first priority was to establish their product’s safety. The ASEA safety study was conducted to show that ASEA Redox Cell Signaling Supplement was safe. Participants used the supplement for 12 weeks and reported no adverse effects.
- ASEA has invested in third-party research and spent over $5 million to test ASEA Redox Supplement and the technology behind improving cellular health. All results show that ASEA is safe for human consumption, tissues, organs, and bodily systems.
- As a dietary supplement, ASEA products are not FDA approved but are FDA regulated. ASEA cares deeply about following the guidelines set forth by the FDA and always makes sure to stay up to date with any changes in the regulations or manufacturing practices.
- BioAgilytix Labs, a leading bioanalytical testing lab, has verified the existence of redox signaling molecules in both ASEA Redox Supplement and RENU 28, providing independent third-party scientific validity of the nature of the company’s products.
- ASEA never uses animal testing.